With Christmas and the World Cup coming up, let’s make the most of it by fine-tuning our approach to running a great campaign. One of the ways you can do this is by plugging the leaks before you start driving traffic, you should prepare to convert and accurately measure your success.
In this article, we will introduce you to how your company can create a series of compelling and engaging master campaigns to increase foot traffic along with more visits to your website.
Before you start drawing traffic towards your website, you need to ensure that you have all your ducks in a row and prepare your website to support a successful campaign.
Here are a few ways in which you can do this:
- Create a user-friendly website that provides a fantastic experience for your customers, as this will encourage users to revisit your website. It also means they are more likely to take a trip to your venue.
- Design a smooth user journey that guides users to what they’re looking for quickly and effortlessly. Making sure there’s very little friction in the booking, ordering or reservation process. Having a website where it is easy for customers to find what they are searching for helps build trust and confidence in your campaign.
3. Set up the necessary analytics to measure the success of your campaign and study these to be sure that users are not dropping out of the process. This will allow you to assess what's working for your company and what's not. Remember, this is about encouraging traffic to your website, so if your campaign is successful, you can do it again.
A few more things to think about.
Planning is a great way to prepare your story.
Things to think about include
- Outline your goals. What do you want to achieve?
- What does success look like? Set some realistic KPIs by checking your analytics from previous campaigns.
- How are you going to create compelling and engaging content?
- What are your value proposition?
- Are you going to include Loyalty?
- Use strong imagery and messaging within the campaign
- Promote limited time offers or discounts
- Consider the use of videos
Draft your first Digital Marketing Campaign
- Know Your Audience. It's essential to carry-out market research on your ideal customer as you will have a higher chance of reaching your target audience if you do.
- Know The Channels Your Audience is Using. When conducting your market research, find out which channels your customers are already using to find what they are searching for. How can your company provide even better service?
- Use Search Engine Optimization. Act as if you were a customer and type relevent keyword into the search bar. What comes up when you search? How can you ensure that you are at the top of the search engine?
- Social Media Marketing. Post on social media consistently and actively engage with your customers.
- Learn PPC Advertising Techniques
- Being listed on Restaurant Apps is a great way for customers to find you on other platforms.
- Use Affiliate, Mobile & Email Marketing. Creates awareness of your campaign by having customers sign up for emails on the latest campaigns, offers and discounts.
- Track & Monitor Your Campaign through analytics as well as social media business settings.
Listen to these tips, and you should have a successful master campaign under your belt, which you can replicate in the future!